Chisapani Nagarkot trekking is the east side of Kathmandu. It is easy and short trekking hiking inside Shivapuri National Park, which is also rich in wild lives and plants with oak, pine and rhododendron as well as many varieties of orchids and mushrooms. The sport is famous for the mountain panoramic view includes Annapurna to Langtang .Nagarkot is a famous place to see the mountain ranges and sunrise. It lies at an altitude of 2175 meters and is located 35 km east of Kathmandu. An early morning the view of sunrise from Nagarkot with sunning Himalayas makes this day meaningful.
Explore chagunarayan temple the world heritage site. This is a fifth century made Temple is full of artistic works on metal and wood temples. After a visit to changunarayan Temple, drive to bhaktapur durbar square to explore which is full of arts and culture. There are many monuments of Historical significant places to see over here are five story Temple known as Nyatapola, 55 Windows Palace, Golden Gate, Lion Gate and many more And the best time to go for this combined Sundarijal -Nagarkot trek is from March to May and from September to November.
BEST SESSION TO VISIT NEPAL
Autumn Session: September – November
The autumn months of mid-September, October and November are known for being Nepal’s mountaineering and the best time to go trekking. The monsoon rains have cleared the sky with outstanding the views are often remarkable. The valleys are still green and the weather is trifling so trekking is far more pleasurable at this time.
Winter Session : December – February
Winter season is usually snowfall at higher elevations in Himalayas. Though it gets colder in night, often it offers the clear day / blue sky and comparatively less trekkers on the trail. Winter Treks like Ghorepani pun hill trek, Mardi Himal trek, Everest base camp, Annapurna Panorama, Annapurna Sanctuary, Everest base and Langtang reason treks are always comfortable to trek even in winter season.
Spring Session: March – May
Spring is the best trekking season for the trekking and mountaineering in Nepal. Weather is mostly perfect and temperature is moderate which offers beautiful views without any obstruction. Spring collects beautiful flowers, plants and rare animals Walking is also very much suitable during this season.
Summer Session: June – August
Though summer collects heavy monsoon rainfall it is very much clear to trek around upper and lower Mustang, lower and upper Dolpo and Nar- Phu valley since they are rain shadow areas. Tibet is much more favorable for Tibet trek. Everest, Langtang and Annapurna are always comfortable to trek even in summer season.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu: 1,350m
We pick up you from Kathmandu airport and transfer to Kathmandu Hotel. stay Overnight.
Day 02: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani (2300m): 4-5 hours.
After breakfast drive to Sundarijal for an hour and Sundarijal is situated at the elevation of 1350m., trek starts from here trek through jungles, After passing through an army camp, the trail Chisapani Nagarkot trekking is the east side of Kathmandu. It is easy and short trekking or hiking inside forest, Nepalese inhabitants and the hidden valley. the sport is famous for the mountain panoramic view includes Annapurna to Langtang range and starting and ending point of Helambu trekking.Nagarkot is a famous place to see the mountain ranges and sunrise. It lies at an altitude of 2175 meters and is located 35 km east of Kathmandu you arrive Chisapani within 5 hours. The trek leads up at the first and goes down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisapani at 2300m. Stay overnight at hotel in a Chisapani.
Day 03: Trek to Nagarkot Hill (2175): 4-5 hours
From Chisapani the trek to Nagakot fallows the road turnings throuh the jungle and arrives Jhule and trek leads down to the valley of Patibhyanjyamg and again fallows up driving road to Nagarkot hill. Stay overnight at hotel in a Nagarkot.
Day 04: Nagarkot- Changunarayan – Kathmandu: 3 hours
An early morning the view of sunrise from Nagarkot with sunning Himalayas makes this day meaningful. After breakfast you trek down to the Chanunarayan and explore the world heritage site. This is a fifth century made Temple is full of artistic works on metal and wood temples. After a visit to changunarayan Temple, drive to bhaktapur durbar square to explore which is full of arts and culture. There are many monuments of Historical significant places to see over here are five story Temple known as Nyatapola, 55 Windows Palace, Golden Gate, Lion Gate and many more. Then you will arrive Kathmandu.
Day 05: Final Departure
Generally 3 hours before your flight time to get Kathmandu airport is needed in Nepal. So you transfer you to Kathmandu airport for your own destination.
If you have an extra day and would prefer to extend your holidays please do let us know. Otherwise you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for your final departure.
The following basic equipments check lists should help you with your packing. Below are just lists for your information and ideas of clothing’s.
1. Sun hat or scarf
2. Light balaclava or warm fleece hat
3. Sunglasses with UV protection
(B). Upper Body:
4.T-shirts ( According to length of your trip, normally 2 and above)
5. Light and expedition weight thermal tops
6. Fleece jacket or pullover
7. Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
8. Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket
9. Down jacket [you can rent in Kathmandu]- must necessary
10. Lightweight gloves
11. Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
(D). Lower Body:
12. Underwear ( minimum 4 and according to length of your trip)
13. Hiking shorts ( minimum 2 and according to length of your trip)
14. Lightweight cotton long pants
15. Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
16. Fleece or wool pants
17. Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell pants
18. Thin, lightweight inner socks (minimum 3 and according to length of your trip)
19. Thick, warm wool hiking socks (minimum 3 and according to length of your trip)
20. Hiking boots with spare laces
21. Camp shoes (sneakers and/or sandals) Gaiters for hiking in winter to the base camp
22. Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F [Can rent in Kathmandu]
23. Headlamp with spare bulbs and batteries
24. Basic First Aid Kit
25. Water bottles (2)
26. Small wash towel
27. Sun block cream
28. Leap guard
What is the best season for this trekking?
How fit do I need to be for this trek ?
How long do we walk each day?
Are there a minimum and a maximum number for your groups?
Can I obtain the visa for Nepal upon arrival at the airport?
What essential documents do I need to bring with me on tours?
Will somebody come to pick me up at the Airport upon my arrival?
What sort of accommodation can I expect in Kathmandu and in trekking?
Are the food and water safe to eat and drink?
How much additional money do I need per day?
What mode of transportation do you use ?
Do we book our own international flights to and from Nepal?
Is there any communication while we are on trekking?
Can I use credit cards in the places I visit?
Can I add extra days to my trip?
If you are Going Trekking and Climbing in Nepal, you Should Carry the Complete Medic kit.
1. Povidone-iodine cream –1 tube.
– Antiseptic cream.
2. Cotton- 1 roll.
– For dressing wounds.
3. Dressing gauze – 5 pcs.
– For dressing.
4. Crepe bandage – 2.
– Sprains and strains,also great as a sling for arm fractures.
5. Band- aid – 10.
6. Dressing tape – 1.
– Great not just for dressing but falsifier mild soft tissue injuries especially in the knee and ankles.
7. Moleskin second skin- 1 packet:
– Great for treating chaffing and blisters.
Finger Pulse Oximeter:
1.Normal arterial oxygen is Approximately 75 to 100millimeters of mercury (mmHg).
2.Values fewer than 60 mm Hg usually indicate the need for supplemental oxygen.
3. Normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100percent.
4.Values under 90 percent are considered low.
8. Paracetamole 500 mg- 20 tablets:
– For mild headaches.
9. Ibuprofen 400mg –10 taplets:
– To relieve moderate to severe pain.
10.Throat lozenges –20:
– For cough and sore throat. Given the cold dry mountain air,it is a good idea it have one in your mouth even without any discomfort.
11.Decongestant -10 tablets:
– For nausea congestion. Non-drowsy kinds like pseudo ephedrine recommended.
12. Antihistamine –10 tablets:
– For allergies.
13. Antiemetic –10 –tablets:
– To control the vomit and nausea.
14. Azithromycin 500mg – 10 tablet:
– For bacterial diarrhea.
15. Omeprazole 200mg –10 tablets:
– For minor gastric upsets and acidity.
16. Tinidazole 200 mg-3 taplats(500mg-12 tablets):
– For giardia and amoebic diarrhea.
17. Acetazolamide 250 mg –20 tablets:
– For helping with acclimataization and treating mild AMS.
18. Dexamethasone 400mg-10 tablets:
– To be used only under expert supervision to treat AMS.
19. Nifedipine 60mg- 10 tablets:
– To be use only under expert supervision to treat HAPE.
0 Reviews on kathmandu Round Trek